Friday, December 23, 2022

Solstice - Irvine

Solstice Seasonal Kitchen in Irvine is true to its name. In a few days, after the actual winter’s solstice, it will shed its fall menu for a winter one.

What’s shown here is a composite video of the fall menu dishes I tried between two visits.

If you’re seeing this after December 27, you will not likely be able to order any of these items.

But I think that’s the charm of this place. Menus SHOULD change with the season.

What I hope remains is the professionalism I saw in the service.

They remembered the note I left on the online reservation that we were celebrating an anniversary. And they were genuinely contrite when I, for the first time in a long time, had to send back a risotto for being inedibly salty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home