Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Monster Munching now on Instagram!

Cafe Hiro's Valentine's Day 5-course prix-fixe. $49 per person. Worth every penny. #cafehiro #food

A post shared by MonsterMunching (@monstermunching_oc) on


My dear readers: Monster Munching is now on Instagram.

(Well, actually, it’s just me. Who are we kidding. This blog has always been just me.)

And the minute I signed up for IG (I'm told that’s what the hip kids call it), I realized that nearly all the food bloggers I know such as Chubbypanda, Brekkie Fan, Dylan & Jeni, Eddie Lin, and Daily Gluttony have been there for what looks like years.

So I’m late to the party, again. So late, in fact, that it seems everyone’s already drank the punch and told all the good jokes.

But in case you still want to find me as I stand alone awkwardly in my little corner of the room, here it is:

https://www.instagram.com/monstermunching_oc/

THIS WEEK ON OC WEEKLY:
Seasons Kitchen - Anaheim

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger kobi said...

Just started following.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger kobi said...

Just added you.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger elmomonster said...

Thanks, Kobi! Let's hope I'm worth following! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home