Monday, January 06, 2020

Yet Another Apology for Unposted Comments

Well, it's happened again. An overzealous SPAM filter and my own ineptitude at this blogging software has resulted in lots of comments being stuck in Comment Moderation purgatory. I just published them and will reply to them all soon.

But I would like to apologize and say thank you to everyone starting with KirkK, NP, dumplings, Greg Hao, Gilbert M., joanh, Ernie Y., OC Paul, Oblio, Mike H., Karrie, Greg, and all those who wish to remain Anonymous for posting those comments in the first place.

Thank you for reading!

Now, back our regularly scheduled program!

2 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger KirkK said...

I just figured you were waaaay too busy Elmo! Happy New Year! Hope all is well.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger elmomonster said...

I just figured no one was reading!

But for my part, it was good old fashioned ignorance of technology. Apparently, it wasn't even sending me e-mails to let me know there were comments to moderate! I fixed it now though.

New start! New year!

Thank you for your support and friendship all these years Kirk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home