Monday, May 17, 2021

Lechon Kawale from Kiko's - Artesia

The auntie who took my order at Kiko’s misheard me. 

“Tita,” I told her, pointing at my receipt. “I actually wanted only a half pound of lechon kawale, not a pound.” 

But as she squinted at my credit card slip, I saw a sad look on her face. 

“You know what, that’s okay,” I said. “I’ll take the full pound, but please give me extra sauce.” 

She brightened instantly. 

As she packed an extra container of sauce and handed me the order, she said, “Don’t worry, you’ll finish it all.”

“That’s exactly the problem,” I thought to myself.


Kiko's Lechon Manok
18915 Norwalk Blvd. 
Artesia, CA 90701

3 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger mark said...

Lol

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger AW said...

It's not OC, but you need to do a comparison between this and the roast pork belly from Ruby BBQ Food in South El Monte.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger elmomonster said...

AW,

Just saw the pictures of Ruby BBQ Food...the pork belly looks awesome! Need to try this! Thanks for the recommendation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home