Monday, August 15, 2022

Ini Ristorante - Fountain Valley

I came to Ini Ristorante on the promise of the uni pasta, because any restaurant branding itself Japanese-Italian must have a good one.

I came to Ini Ristorante on the promise of repeating the experience I had at Kei Concept’s other restaurant, Gem Dining, which I contend is still one of the best restaurants in OC.

But I’ll come back to Ini Ristorante for the watermelon salad, because I don’t think there’s a more perfect bite of food to eat when the weather is balmy.

I’ll come back to Ini Ristorante for the pastas, like the duck ragu pappardelle, which has the unmistakable bounce of something made by hand just minutes before I ate it.

And I’ll come back to Ini Ristorante for the ethereally crusted pizzas, because if the young Asian chefs in the kitchen can make a pizza this good in the middle of Little Saigon, anything is possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home