Sunday, August 12, 2018

Pacific Wine & Food Classic in One Week!



Infinity War didn't disappoint. And Disneyland's 4th of July fireworks were spectacular. But you know what I'm really looking forward to this summer? The Pacific Wine & Food Classic. It's happening less than one week! I'm going Sunday, August 19th. If you didn't get your tickets, they're all sold out now.

But there's always next year. In the meantime, please enjoy these pics from last year's inaugural event, which I managed to take while drinking and eating myself silly as I walked from booth to booth on the sand with sandals. If I have a free hand, I might even take more pictures this year. See you there!

Pacific Wine & Food Classic
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort
1131 Back Bay Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
http://www.pacificwineandfood.com

THIS WEEK ON OC WEEKLY:
Ja Jiaozi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home