Sunday, August 16, 2020

Take-Out Review: Stonefire Grill - Irvine


I’ve done a lot of take-out over the past couple of months. This chicken and ribs meal from Stonefire Grill is one of my favorites. It’s something I’ve ordered more than a few times for two reasons.

First reason: it’s good. The roast chicken is moist and tender, soaked in a tangy sort of vinaigrette packed with garlic; the BBQ ribs are textbook; and the breadsticks are addictive. I also love that the salad is teeming with roasted corn and cheese and other things that make it like a meal on its own.

But the second and perhaps most important reason: all of this retails for $20 right now, which is a great deal for something that can easily feed a family of four (even though the menu says it’s designed for two). And if I’m being honest, I’d much rather spend $20 on this than 4 footlongs at Subway, which if I’m really being honest, I’ve also done more than a few times too.

Stonefire Grill
3966 Barranca Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92606

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home